Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I have no idea what day it is supposed to be...

Ok, been a while. Was teaching a training class last week which took up all of my running time. I posted Monday's run and then tried to run on Friday in the 100 degree hear... needless to say that did not go so well. I didn't even attempt to run over the weekend as we were at the beach. I ran two miles today which I was particularly proud of seeing as though I had the stomach bug yesterday (terrible). Well, so I logged onto iTunes to upload those last two runs and wouldn't you know, they are no longer there. I have no idea what happened to them... I know it doesn't sound too believable, but it's the truth. Anyway, planning to run with the Trak Shak groups tomorrow... short and slow. Anyway, will post that run and let you all know how it goes. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Seth - said...

hope you had fun @ the beach.

Krm